Tuesday's customer inspiration - Cherri's beautiful home!

Cherri is a regular customer with a discerning eye and so much creative ability that it doesn't seem quite fair (that she has so much and I have so little - that is!).  She gravitates toward classic line pieces and antiques and has purchased tons from Bobs Furniture over the past few years. 

Every time I see her I gently nudge her about taking photos and emailing me and she always smiles and say - "I know.  I'll do it some day!"  (maybe our new Bobs Furniture tag line should be "quality used furniture with a liberal dose of guilt!").  

Well, Cherri was in on Saturday with her daughter, Jaclyn, and it turns out Jaclyn is the photographer in the family and all it took was a quiet - but whinny - plea from me for Jaclyn to go home and take lots of photos and immediately email me (seriously, she did it super fast!).

A lot of what's in the following photos looks familiar to me - but I'm not totally sure what came from Bobs and what didn't - though you might remember the curved armed chairs that we received from the Glen Oak Country Club - originally had green upholstery and were pretty dinged up - well Cherri re-finished and re-upholstered the ones she bought and they look amazing!

I also love how Cherri cut down a full-size mattress (it was a foam one from IKEA) to fit an antique spindle bed!


Wow - I'm completely in love with Cherri's home!  It's beautiful!  Many thanks to both Cherri and Jaclyn!

And thank you for stopping by, dear reader! 
You have read this article with the title Tuesday's customer inspiration - Cherri's beautiful home!. You can bookmark this page URL http://i-is-another.blogspot.com/2012/01/tuesday-customer-inspiration-cherri.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Ganden - Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Comments "Tuesday's customer inspiration - Cherri's beautiful home!"

Post a Comment